10/pk Iron On Patches: Embroidery with iron-on backings. Boyish style.
General Dimensions per Patch:
Height: 4.5~6.3 cm (in the longest part of patch) Width: 4.5~6.3 cm (in the widest part of patch)
1. Make sure the fabric you want to iron the patch on is suitable for ironing. For materials not suitable for ironing, the patch may be stitched or glued on.
2. Set the iron to a hot cotton setting.
3. Place the patch in the desired location and cover with a sheet of baking paper.
4. Iron and apply firm pressure evenly on the patch for approx 30 seconds.
5. Lift up the iron for a few seconds and then press it down on the same area again for another 30 seconds.
6. Turn off the iron and leave the patch to cool down for 5 minutes without moving it.
7. When washing, turn your garment inside out and use a gentle wash cycle.
8. If the edges of your patch have lifted after washing, repeat steps 2-6.
About Us: We are based in Brisbane, Qld, and hold all of our stocks locally in Brisbane. All of our products are posted to you from us directly from Brisbane, Queensland, speedy and responsive services guaranteed. You will not risk having to wait days for delivery from a 3rd party that may never arrive.